Fun with Numbers and Angel Numbers

Fun with Numbers and Angel Numbers๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

We have always been looking for numbers in our life knowingly or unknowingly hence thought of writing few lines on numbers.

Our journey of life commences with numbers. 
We are born on a specific date and a specific time which becomes our birthdate and the birth time, this is how our life journey begins with numbers. We always celebrate our birthdays which is also a number. People ask our age, again a number. Yes with females it's just a number and not an age. When you start going to school people ask us as to which standard are you in and we reply as standard 1st, 2nd n so on. People become very serious when the child goes in standard 10th n then every child is wished good luck for the board exams, which shows the importance of that standard with the number. In the examination paper the grades or the marks which a student secures is considered very significant with respect to his academic growth, which is again a number. In the field of sports we strive to our bestest competency to win the game, thus giving us the position of the winner or a runner up (number)

The growth of a person with respect to one's height and weight is too measured in terms of a number. The house or land that we buy is again measured in numbers like total square foot area.
People get married on a particular date and time (muhurta) a beautiful number. Job interview is also on a specific date and time and the person becomes so sincere about the interview date and time that he prepares himself for that moment. We were a specific gem stones as per the astrological signs in our birth chart according to the astrological positions mentioned in our birth charts, denotes the numbers. Salary is also in numbers and we receive it on a specific date, again a number.
Parties, get togethers, meetings, ceremonies, all take place on a certain number (date). People go for a movie on a particular show (number). Business profits or losses shows numbers. Stock Market is like a big number game which changes people's life.

So people, numbers play so much importance in our lives. Numbers play a vital role in our life. Many people even remember certain events with dates which is again a number.

We have been seeing and experiencing numbers all our life. Hence, today I am going to share my unique experience with 'Angel Numbers' !!!

What are Angel Numbers?

So here it goes .... Angel numbers are the numbers which we can see in the sequence of 3 or 4 or more digits of the same number eg. 111, 222, 333, 444, and so on ....


This is one of the ways in which The Angels communicate with us. Each number sequence has a specific meaning to it, so when we see these numbers, the meaning of the number sequence is what the Angels are trying to communicate with us. 
We can see these numbers almost anywhere eg. On a vehicle, on a television, on our watch, or anywhere else like the hoardings or the advertisements etc. 

My experience with the Angel Numbers is that I keep receiving currency notes of the Angel number sequence which means that the number of that particular note or a currency has a sequence of the Angel Numbers. 
Since I believe in Angels I started putting aside these notes. This was so exciting! Whenever I buy any thing by cash and get the balance amount back, the first thing which I check is if it has the Angel Number on the currency note. When i get such currency notes which has an Angel number on it, I started putting these notes or currencies aside. I deliberately made an effort to save them and not to use them even in an emergency. For this I have made a separate wallet and I carry it everywhere along with me so that I don't miss on saving a single note (currency) of the Angel Numbers. I realised that I could save some thousands of Rupees. This gave me more confidence in Angel magic n continued saving these notes. 

These notes can be of any denomination like just a INR 10 or even INR 2,000. Most important is that whatever the denomination, just set it aside. Soon I could see myself manifesting these Angel notes. Wow what a beautiful way of saving and investing!
Moreover when I get these currency notes there are two things associated with it. One is that I increase my savings and the other is that they communicate with me as per the number sequence, giving me more awareness. 

They keep coming to me and I keep saving them. Eventually I realised that I could save like bigger amounts and make good investemests out of it in very less time. So people this is what my story is about fun with numbers and Angel Numbers. Hope this gives you some boost to save your money and make more out of it and create more possibilities in your life. Wish you all more Angel magic and miracles in your life too.

Magnificent Miraculous Magical power 
From
Mrudul ~ Pure Conciousness๐Ÿ‘ธ

Comments

  1. Super awesome post dear. Thank u for sharing ur experience. I will also not start saving angel number Notes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... I enjoyed every word of it... so capturing.. written from the heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Mrudul.....It's so amazing to have angel number notes.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคฎेเคฐा เคฌเคšเคชเคจ

Access Consciousness® Access Bars®